Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Oh the ads..but I found one I like!

I make the statement later in this blog that a certain ad is "still my favorite of the election" but I just saw one from the NYTimes titled 11 Excellent Reasons Not to Vote.  It cannot be embedded.  At first I thought it a bit hokey but I watched and actually had chills at a few points. #SuddenlyOptomisticVoter! or #SwayedByAd.  Whichever, it is worth the watch.  Guess it is a video and not an ad but...http://www.nytimes.com/video/2012/10/30/opinion/100000001874355/11-excellent-reasons-not-to-vote.html

Other recent ads, nothing too negative, just supposed lying and the next calling the first a liar.

A Romney add is aired concerning Obama and the auto industry and Obama counters with an ad of his own. 

Romney:



Obama:


Still my favorite ad of the election.  It just brings a smile to my face.



More to come...

2 comments:

  1. I really like the "11 reasons..." even though it's a bit long!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was long but I thought it was worth it. Came close to shutting it down but watched and was glad I did.

      Delete