Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Wow, I've selected my eHarmony President!

I thought that this was an interesting article.  Some site titled Public Agenda
They have a FAQ link but when you try and see who is funding the site the information the page is no longer available, although you can get a list of the major fundersVoter guides to help us "cut through the rhetoric and propaganda of election season!"

Now this is just getting a bit weird... "Now that you know your priorities and understand the tradeoffs, which candidate matches the policies you want? ElectNext works like eHarmony for elections, matching you to your candidates based on what you believe.

Wow, I've selected my eHarmony President! Back to the polls...

I should have asked the 20 questions about this article.

No comments:

Post a Comment